Noun(1) any female friend(2) a girl or young woman with whom a man is romantically involved
(1) I love showing my work to my girlfriend and my family and try to get them to walk past the cathedral.(2) He was regarded as being happy in his career and had a steady girlfriend in Britain.(3) Michael took drugs, but he had a good relationship with his girlfriend at the time.(4) he lives with his girlfriend(5) He says he thinks that he's falling in love with me and he wants me to be his girlfriend .(6) his girlfriend is Australian(7) He says he was aggressive to his family and to his girlfriend who terminated their relationship.(8) he's talking to his girlfriend(9) He could not feel his legs and had to be helped up by his girlfriend and a male friend.(10) This is proved when he talks about Jess, his girlfriend , whom he met in a lift in Milan.(11) Nick also told me Jake had a new girlfriend , whom he met while he was on some trip.(12) But then I find it hard to separate my love for my girlfriend from all the other kinds in my life.(13) she would rather go to the cinema with a girlfriend(14) Angela also has girlfriends and confidantes who advise her how to ensure that her loss of virginity is not discovered by her husband.(15) In past relationships my girlfriends used me for my money and to get publicity.(16) I'm lucky because I have had a few relationships but not as many girlfriends as you would probably think.
(1) girl friend :: núvia
(2) former girlfriend :: exnòvia
(3) find a girlfriend :: trobar una núvia
(4) boyfriend or girlfriend :: nuvi o núvia
(5) steady girlfriend :: núvia estable
1. sweetheart ::
2. lover ::
3. partner ::
4. significant other ::
5. girl ::
6. woman ::
8. steady ::
10. boo ::
11. GF ::
12. lady friend ::
13. ladylove ::
14. betrothed ::
15. leman ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I do, I just wouldn't tell my GIRLFRIEND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
What good is having a GIRLFRIEND
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
He's got awesome tattoos.
Dude, he's got a hot GIRLFRIEND, too.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
...I didn't think I'd ever have a GIRLFRIEND,
and I was positive you never would.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
- His GIRLFRIEND.
- Sheldon has a GIRLFRIEND?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
English to Catalan Dictionary: girlfriend
Meaning and definitions of girlfriend, translation in Catalan
language for girlfriend with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of girlfriend in Catalan and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'girlfriend'
What girlfriend means in Catalan, girlfriend meaning
in Catalan, girlfriend
definition, examples and pronunciation
of girlfriend in Catalan language.