(1) Then, with the skill of an experienced orator, he lowers his voice and leans across the table.(2) Firstly, she gave a very full account in long interviews with experienced police officers.(3) This means that both novices and experienced practitioners can be assessed.(4) The manager says he still needs three players - an experienced midfielder and two strikers.(5) The most experienced authors in the field have come across quite a number of children who appear to grow out of autism.(6) The fact is that it is a complicated case that needs the service of experienced health staff.(7) He was a competent experienced man with unusual gifts of conciliation and tact.(8) An experienced guide will accompany the trip to commentate on specific battles.(9) In the immediate aftermath just the sound of a train left the experienced driver in despair.(10) Invariably, when accompanied by experienced divers, I am wearing more lead than they are.(11) It is measured objectively by the care to be expected of an experienced , skilled and careful driver.(12) he's a very experienced teacher(13) suitably experienced staff(14) you need a guide who is experienced in climbing(15) It is also an affirmation of his skills as an experienced organiser and motivator.(16) Ron's obsession with bagatelle could only come from an experienced practitioner of the old game.
(1) experience :: experiència
(2) experienced in :: amb experiència en
(3) experienced person :: persona amb experiència
(4) very experienced :: molt experimentat
(5) experienced teacher :: mestre amb experiència
1. knowledgeable ::
3. undergo ::
4. have ::
5. go through ::
anar a través
6. feel ::
7. know ::
8. get ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Tyrion may surprise you. From what
I've heard, he's quite EXPERIENCED.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
...but I EXPERIENCED an unanticipated
and remarkable release of endorphins.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
You’re really EXPERIENCED, Arturo.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
He EXPERIENCED everything
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
I EXPERIENCED way worse
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
English to Catalan Dictionary: experienced
Meaning and definitions of experienced, translation in Catalan
language for experienced with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of experienced in Catalan and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'experienced'
What experienced means in Catalan, experienced meaning
in Catalan, experienced
definition, examples and pronunciation
of experienced in Catalan language.