Noun(1) the accumulation of knowledge or skill that results from direct participation in events or activities(2) the content of direct observation or participation in an event(3) an event as apprehended
Verb(1) undergo or live through a difficult experience(2) have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations(3) go through (mental or physical states or experiences(4) undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind(5) undergo
(1) Others, however, who stay to gain management experience as officers and NCOs are highly regarded.(2) Along the way, your team gains experience and develops their skills.(3) Bill is never a paragraph away from an anecdote, and everything he says is rooted in experience and fact.(4) an opportunity to experience the excitement of New York(5) Let us hope that the choice is made before families here have to experience the grief and suffering now being felt in Spain.(6) None of this denies the epistemic role of experience , of observation, in scientific inquiry.(7) it was an enjoyable experience(8) Students, as you may already know through experience or observation, do not have much money.(9) She treasured and shared this experience and kept contact with the friends she made there.(10) audition day is an enjoyable experience for any seven-year old(11) You have to go to a few shows to fully experience this event that ebbs and flows like water.(12) No experience is necessary, as professional instructors will provide full training.(13) for the younger players it has been a learning experience(14) In fact, my experience on the ground in the region also highlights an extremely difficult road ahead.(15) The fact that we need experience to grasp this meaning is irrelevant.(16) We intend to provide an opportunity for others to experience the joy and also comfort our faith brings to us.
(1) work experience :: experiència laboral
(2) to experience :: experimentar
(3) professional experience :: experiència professional
(4) working experience :: experiència de treball
(5) personal experience :: experiència personal
(6) previous experience :: experiència prèvia
(7) gain experience :: guanyar experiència
(8) user experience :: Experiència d'usuari
(9) life experience :: experiència de vida
(10) practical experience :: experiència pràctica
1. skill ::
2. incident ::
3. involvement in ::
4. undergo ::
5. have ::
6. go through ::
anar a través
7. feel ::
8. know ::
9. get ::
1. inexperience ::
experience, experienced, experiences, experiencing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to advise her, men with EXPERIENCE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
I don't have any EXPERIENCE in sales...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
And his recent EXPERIENCE
has made him wary of long engagements.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
...could we have
the Jewish girlfriend EXPERIENCE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
Whoever's her partner will be hamstrung
by her lack of EXPERIENCE, not to mention...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
English to Catalan Dictionary: experience
Meaning and definitions of experience, translation in Catalan
language for experience with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of experience in Catalan and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'experience'
What experience means in Catalan, experience meaning
in Catalan, experience
definition, examples and pronunciation
of experience in Catalan language.