- gustprovatde bon gustinsípidgustos
Noun(1) the sensation that results when taste buds in the tongue and throat convey information about the chemical composition of a soluble stimulus(2) a strong liking(3) delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values(4) a brief experience of something(5) a small amount eaten or drunk(6) the faculty of distinguishing sweet, sour, bitter, and salty properties in the mouth(7) a kind of sensing; distinguishing substances by means of the taste buds
Verb(1) have flavor; taste of something(2) perceive by the sense of taste(3) take a sample of(4) have a distinctive or characteristic taste(5) distinguish flavors(6) experience briefly
(1) That hardly any believers approach aesthetic taste in this way is in no small part the reason we are flailing about today in a culture of ugliness and death.(2) But the taste of that sauce lingered and I finished my water trying to get the taste out of my mouth.(3) You are no doubt familiar with the five senses: sight, touch, hearing, smell and taste .(4) Hydrogen Guy was about to start reciting a poem on the Joys of Cured Meats, but Deuterium Boy pleaded with him not to on the grounds of good taste .(5) Pressley was pivotal in their return to the top division in 1996 and the following season helped United to a third-place finish and a brief taste of European football.(6) For 12 years, the Tooreen native was content to fly the high life and sample a taste of the glamour and glitz that the world had to offer.(7) They are typically required to blind taste a variety of experimental wines.(8) I think if more people should pay attention to me and what I like because I obviously have refined taste in everything.(9) Heritage Day gives us the opportunity to step back in time and sample a taste of life from the ├ö├ç├┐good old days├ö├ç├û.(10) So put your inhibitions behind you and allow yourself to sample a taste of something new!(11) But, the thermals are for the most part within the acceptable boundaries of good taste .(12) It is through our senses - sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch - that we perceive the world around us.(13) he found the aggressive competitiveness of the profession was not to his taste(14) To fully appreciate the complexity of wine, the senses of sight, smell, taste and even touch must be employed.(15) As for aesthetics, the Library Board is known for its bad taste in architecture.(16) try a taste of cheese
(1) to taste :: tastar
(2) good taste :: bon gust
(3) bad taste :: mal gust
(4) taste good :: És bo
(5) taste bud :: papil gustativa
(6) bitter taste :: sabor amarg
(7) taste like :: gust
(8) nice taste :: bon gust
(9) taste buds :: papil · les gustatives
(10) sour taste :: sabor amarg
2. mouthful ::
3. palate ::
4. liking ::
6. judgment ::
7. decorum ::
8. discernment ::
9. tasting ::
10. taste sensation ::
sensació de sabor
11. penchant ::
12. sense of taste ::
sentit del gust
13. sample ::
14. perceive ::
16. consume ::
17. experience ::
18. savor ::
19. smack ::
taste, tasted, tasteful, tasteless, tastes, tasting, tastings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
His TASTE in women
is the same as his TASTE in lawyers...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
So my blade shall not TASTE blood
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
Ah. Nothing makes beer TASTE better...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
There shouldn't be
any TASTE or smell.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
He liked the TASTE of his son so
much, he asked for a second slice.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
English to Catalan Dictionary: taste
Meaning and definitions of taste, translation in Catalan language for taste with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of taste in Catalan and in English
Tags for the entry "taste"
What taste means in Catalan, taste meaning
in Catalan, taste definition, examples and pronunciation
of taste in Catalan language.