- parlarxerraireparlatxerrairecinema sonor
Noun(1) an exchange of ideas via conversation(2) discussion; (`talk about' is a less formal alternative for `discussion of'(3) the act of giving a talk to an audience(4) a speech that is open to the public(5) idle gossip or rumor
Verb(1) exchange thoughts; talk with(2) express in speech(3) use language(4) reveal information(5) divulge confidential information or secrets(6) deliver a lecture or talk
(1) I can't talk at the moment(2) women's talk(3) Discourse is defined as talk and texts which are studied as social practice.(4) we need to talk, Maggie(5) He was having a serious talk with his mother as soon as all this was over.(6) When I get home I speak to my wife and we don't talk about football.(7) The new editor has instead upped news content and there is talk of launching a News Review section.(8) he can talk as well as you or I can(9) It could have become a little new-age preachy, with talk of enzymes and vitamins enhancing your well-being.(10) there's talk that ...(11) There has been a lot of talk regarding low fan attendance at the convention.(12) Guild members found the talk very informative and extend thanks to Ann for her time and interest.(13) we need more than just talk(14) he's all talk(15) But the Government says talk of collisions and delays is simply scaremongering.(16) In movies like this, a picture is worth a thousand words, and less talk would have been welcome.
(1) talk about :: parlar de
(2) to talk :: parlar
(3) talk show :: programa d'entrevistes
(4) talk to :: parlar a
(5) small talk :: petit sermo
(6) talk over :: parlar de
(7) talk back :: replicar
(8) talk dirty :: dir obscenitats
(9) talk with :: parlar amb
(10) talk into :: convèncer
1. chatter ::
2. conversation ::
4. lecture ::
5. gossip ::
7. speech ::
8. public lecture ::
9. talk of the town ::
tema preferit del lloc
11. speak ::
12. utter ::
13. converse ::
14. mention ::
16. confess ::
17. gossip ::
18. lecture ::
19. spill ::
talk, talkative, talked, talker, talkers, talkies, talking, talks, talky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Can we TALK in private?
- Please, yes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
Do you mind if we TALK
about something else?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
This is ridiculous.
I'm coming to TALK to you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
We'll TALK when I get home.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
You want to TALK about it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
English to Catalan Dictionary: talk
Meaning and definitions of talk, translation in Catalan language for talk with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of talk in Catalan and in English
Tags for the entry "talk"
What talk means in Catalan, talk meaning
in Catalan, talk definition, examples and pronunciation
of talk in Catalan language.