tot, tota, tots, totes
Adjective(1) (quantifier(2) completely given to or absorbed by
Adverb(1) to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly'
(1) he was all dirty(2) If you want to avoid formaldehyde altogether, you will need to switch to an all cotton wardrobe.(3) with all due respect(4) The term is often used to refer to all Roman territories during both the republic and the empire.(5) We are making sure they are doing everything in their power to sort things out with all due speed.(6) They all use a small quantity of caramel to smooth out colour variations from cask to cask.(7) From then on, the game was all about the forward confrontation and the boots of Lynagh and Andrew.(8) Pupils on foot and those arriving by car are all using the same main gate.(9) He had denied all knowledge of this appointment a few minutes before.(10) So, with all due respect, let's see what the outcome is before passing judgement.(11) they were in all probability completely unaware(12) She told the inquest she saw all four of the car's wheels leave the road as it went over the bridge.(13) Miss Pain tried to look cheerful but they looked all dressed up with nowhere to go.(14) They should all leave better prepared for whatever life and work throws at them.(15) In all seriousness, though, a large proportion of them are either taken or dead.(16) all of her children
(1) all right :: tot bé
(2) not at all :: no del tot
(3) at all :: en absolut
(4) after all :: després de tot
(5) first of all :: primer de tot
(6) all over :: per tot arreu
(7) all the time :: tot el temps
(8) above all :: sobretot
(9) that's all :: això és tot
(10) all day :: tot el dia
1. each of ::
2. the whole of the ::
el conjunt de la
3. complete ::
5. entirely ::
6. everyone ::
7. each one ::
8. everything ::
1. diffuse ::
2. divided ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And, first of ALL, I want...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
- Tell her I have a girlfriend.
- All right.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
We'll ALL be dead
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
with ALL the souls
you've gathered there.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
No, women do that to me ALL the time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
English to Catalan Dictionary: all
Meaning and definitions of all, translation in Catalan language for all with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of all in Catalan and in English
Tags for the entry "all"
What all means in Catalan, all meaning
in Catalan, all definition, examples and pronunciation
of all in Catalan language.