Noun(1) the significance of a story or event
Adjective(1) concerned with principles of right and wrong or conforming to standards of behavior and character based on those principles(2) psychological rather than physical or tangible in effect
(1) Further, the arguments are based in moral rather than legal terms.(2) It is also clear that moral principles and political judgments are inextricably intertwined.(3) The society safeguards the moral and social code necessary for them to live together in harmony.(4) What is the proper role for the military in this new political and moral relationship?(5) Probably, the sense of moral superiority and entrenched bureaucratic power is similar at both locations.(6) Unless one believes that there is an absolute obligation to obey every law, moral duty and legal duty will sometimes come into conflict.(7) On the other hand, a duty is a moral obligation to do one specific thing over another without the freedom to decide.(8) I can't find a moral in the story, or a worth-while lesson to be learned of it.(9) I guess the moral of this story is to question, always question.(10) The moral of this story: Do not assume that I'm friendly and approachable.(11) So in reality many of our moral codes are based on internal convictions that lack pure and independent proof.(12) And the moral of this story is, people who don't learn to take responsibility for their own actions often end up in prison.(13) A girl's behaviour was molded to fit a society governed by a strict moral code and rigid social customs.(14) Ms Lay said her husband is an ├ö├ç├┐honest, decent, moral human begin who would do absolutely nothing wrong.├ö├ç├û(15) So what we ask is a peaceful message to, you know, to let people have their right to have healthy bodies and to cultivate their good moral characters.(16) He claimed repeatedly that his function was not to make moral judgments but to record behaviour.
(1) moral hazard :: risc moral
(2) moral values :: valors morals
(3) moral support :: suport moral
(4) moral obligation :: obligació moral
(5) moral character :: caràcter moral
(6) moral code :: codi moral
(7) moral principles :: principis morals
(8) moral suasion :: persuasió moral
(9) moral value :: valor moral
(10) moral standards :: normes morals
1. ethical ::
2. virtuous ::
3. psychological ::
4. lesson ::
5. moral code ::
1. bad ::
2. black ::
3. dishonest ::
4. evil ::
5. evil-minded ::
6. immoral ::
7. indecent ::
8. wicked ::
9. wrong ::
moral, moralization, morally, morals, unmoral
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Far be it from me,
to make MORAL judgments.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
C: Moral support
during flu shots""
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
You're a completely selfish human being
and a physical and MORAL coward.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
Let me remind you, while my MORAL support
is absolute, in a physical confrontation...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
No. I'm having a MORAL crisis.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
English to Catalan Dictionary: moral
Meaning and definitions of moral, translation in Catalan language for moral with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of moral in Catalan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "moral"
What moral means in Catalan, moral meaning in Catalan, moral definition, examples and pronunciation of moral in Catalan language.