Noun(1) the means of connection between things linked in series(2) a fastener that serves to join or connect(3) the state of being connected(4) a connecting shape(5) a unit of length equal to 1/100 of a chain(6) (computing(7) a channel for communication between groups(8) a two-way radio communication system (usually microwave(9) an interconnecting circuit between two or more locations for the purpose of transmitting and receiving data
Verb(1) make a logical or causal connection(2) connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces(3) be or become joined or united or linked(4) link with or as with a yoke
(1) Dieticians say the survey shows the clear link between obesity and deprivation.(2) Bloggers link to articles and opinion pieces all the time without independently checking the facts in them.(3) sign language interpreters represent a vital link between the deaf and hearing communities(4) investigating a link between pollution and forest decline(5) Bloggers link to other blogger's posts to argue with them.(6) Our results suggest a possible causal link between airborne particulate matter from traffic and chronic respiratory symptoms.(7) Do not link more than three light strands, unless the directions indicate it is safe.(8) Officers believe the vandals followed a route as the targeted streets all link up with one another.(9) In these circumstances, and without more, it seems to me that the necessary causal link is sufficiently established.(10) a high-speed rail link to the Channel Tunnel(11) ministers are the vital link in the chain between the civil service and Parliament(12) Residents are set to fight plans for a proposed link road to ease traffic congestion between Wigan and Atherton.(13) Further, the committee also stated that all the link roads were carrying traffic much above their capacity.(14) The town is considering extending the trails to eventually link the entire route around the lake.(15) That is not the best position from which to link arms and march boldly towards the future.(16) they set up a satellite link with Tokyo
(1) link to :: enllaç a
(2) to link :: connectar
(3) missing link :: baula perduda
(4) data link :: enllaç de dades
(5) chain link :: baula de la cadena
(6) direct link :: enllaç directe
(7) link together :: unir
(8) data link layer :: capa d'enllaç de dades
(9) drag link :: baula d'arrossegament
1. loop ::
2. connection ::
3. bond ::
4. component ::
5. linkup ::
6. radio link ::
7. nexus ::
8. contact ::
9. data link ::
enllaç de dades
10. join ::
11. associate ::
13. yoke ::
link, linkage, linkages, linked, linker, linking
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She went after you
because you're the weak LINK.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
"Aníbal Cortés is
the weakest LINK in the chain.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
There must be some causal LINK
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
We're gonna LINK up
with the response team.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
Oh, I'll send you a LINK,
but its physiology is fairly unimpressive.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
English to Catalan Dictionary: link
Meaning and definitions of link, translation in Catalan language for link with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of link in Catalan and in English
Tags for the entry "link"
What link means in Catalan, link meaning
in Catalan, link definition, examples and pronunciation
of link in Catalan language.