Noun(1) preserve of crushed fruit(2) informal terms for a difficult situation(3) a dense crowd of people(4) deliberate radiation or reflection of electromagnetic energy for the purpose of disrupting enemy use of electronic devices or systems
Verb(1) press tightly together or cram(2) push down forcibly(3) crush or bruise(4) interfere with or prevent the reception of signals(5) get stuck and immobilized(6) crowd or pack to capacity(7) block passage through
(1) There is butter for the waffles, and powdered sugar, and strawberry jam .(2) Fresh thick slices of loaf bread, generously spread with strawberry jam , washed down with strong sweet tea just have to be eaten outdoors to be really enjoyed.(3) Alighting from the boats we went into one of the huge ├ö├ç├┐refs├ö├ç├û and had some lovely tea and buttered scones, topped with jam !(4) You can then sprinkle the petit suisse with sugar or strawberry jam .(5) The ship, meanwhile, will be doing what it can to jam enemy transmissions, but we can only assume some will get through, so we need to be fast.(6) One of the guys was incredibly tall, and had to jam himself into the kart.(7) If you overcook your jam , the sugar will caramelize and it won't taste good and there's nothing you can do.(8) She was munching through a croissant, heartily spread with black raspberry jam , when she realized that she had other things to think about.(9) If you have enough berries, you can also make little pots of sweet jam .(10) One cannot blame the citizens who try to jam one more piece of garbage into them.(11) Currently available are apricot jam , sweet Seville, grapefruit, and three fruits marmelades and tomato and cranberry chutneys.(12) they want it all, both ways and with jam on the top(13) In the Cafe you can try a selection of their bread by ordering a basket of it with butter and a sharp but sweet strawberry jam .(14) To turn the loom on, you grab the metal lever, pull it toward the machine, and jam it in a slot.(15) For a long time that door would always jam shut when ever you slammed it.(16) Spread raspberry jam over slices and drizzle with orange juice or liqueur.
(1) traffic jam :: embús de trànsit
(2) paper jam :: embús de paper
(3) jam session :: Jam session
(4) jam jar :: pot de melmelada
(5) a traffic jam :: un embús de trànsit
(6) apricot jam :: melmelada d'albercoc
(7) raspberry jam :: melmelada de gerds
(8) plum jam :: melmelada de pruna
(9) slow jam :: embús lent
(10) jam-packed :: replet
2. predicament ::
3. preserve ::
4. pickle ::
5. crush ::
7. stuff ::
8. crowd ::
9. stick ::
10. immobilize ::
11. improvise ::
12. block ::
13. pile ::
14. obstruct ::
15. crush ::
16. wad ::
1. clear ::
2. free ::
jam, jamal, jamar, james, jams
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'll bet you smell
of blackberry JAM!
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
If it's thank you for the homemade JAM
you got in December,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
That's my JAM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
Okay, here it is.
Penny's in kind of a financial JAM...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
All right. We've got a titanium deadbolt
and a reinforced JAM controlled by...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
English to Catalan Dictionary: jam
Meaning and definitions of jam, translation in Catalan language for jam with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of jam in Catalan and in English
Tags for the entry "jam"
What jam means in Catalan, jam meaning
in Catalan, jam definition, examples and pronunciation
of jam in Catalan language.